@MilConsumer will host a Twitter chat about credit issues with the National Credit Union Administration, Military Saves, and the National Military Family Association. Join the conversation on July 26 at 2:00 pm ET at #NCUAChat and #MilConsumer. To give you a head start, here are the questions we’ll cover:
- What’s the difference between a bank and a credit union?
- What are the differences between a credit card, a debit card, and a prepaid card?
- What’s a credit report and why is it important?
- Do you know how to fix mistakes on your credit report?
- What’s a credit score?
- What are some ways to save for and during a PCS move?
- What can a military family do, in a pinch, if they need some financial assistance?
- What can you do if your information was compromised in a data breach?
- What are some of the warning signs of a scam?
- Where can military families find more tips about managing money?
That night, tune in when Military Consumer participates in a Facebook Live event hosted by USA.gov. We’ll discuss tips for military families when choosing a college and looking for a job. Watch USA.gov’s Facebook Live event: July 26 at 7:00 pm ET.